Step into Strategic Partnerships - 2nd edition
, - Athen, Griechenland
Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation - Hellenic National Agency for Erasmus+/Youth (National Agency)
A basic training course with the aim of supporting the first steps of potential applicants into medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships in the youth field.
Throughout the 5 days course, participants will have opportunities to:
• Explore essential aspects about Strategic Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
• Understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships
• Get to know examples of such projects
• Grasp the concept of innovation in the field of youth on European level
• Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
• Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Strategic Partnership project
• Learn about the tools supporting the management of such projects
• Meet other youth work professionals aiming to explore Strategic Partnership projects and sustainable cooperation.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de