STRATEG+ Advanced training on quality in Strategic partnerships in the field of youth
, - Gothenburg, Schweden
The Swedish National Agency
This training course is addressed to coordinators or partners of granted KA2 Strategic partnership projects for participants who are project coordinators, staff or youth leaders working directly with ongoing or finished Strategic partnership Projects.
Further on the training course targets those who are:
• interested in developing their management and reporting competences
• willing to work on the quality of their international projects
• able to use English as a working language
The overall aim is to support the target group to implement qualitative projects through the development of participants’ competences to manage and report Strategic partnerships in the field of youth.
The specific objectives of the TC are:
• To help the participants understand the importance of the partnership as a quality element for the project implementation;
• To explore different project management instruments and increase their ability to design own instruments;
• To explore the role and the challenges of the intellectual outputs, multiplier events and TTL activities;
• To discuss qualitative and quantitative indicators for project activities;
• To explore the reporting criteria and consider those project elements that have to be monitored during the project’s lifespan;
• To offer a space for peer learning among experienced project workers;
• To offer support during the project implementation and reporting through individual coaching sessions.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de