Team Up! Quick start for international youth-work
Bildungsstätte Bredbeck , Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Deutschland
Bildungsstätte Bredbeck, Osterholz-Scharmbeck
German-Polish-Ukrainian professional youth-workers exchange
This exchange program is looking for young people, who have made positive experiences with international youth-exchange and are interested in a change of perspective: Team Up! qualifies participants to team in international youth-programs. We focus on the specific challenges and chances that lie within German-Polish-Ukrainian youth exchange programs.
The project is funded by the German-Polish youth-bridge (DPJW). There are five spaces for each nationality.
The program includes:
- Barcamp of methods and games for international youth exchange
- Role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Goals and methods of cultural education in theory and practice
- Goals and methods of political education in theory and practice
- Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen
- Challenges and chances for the German-polish-Ukrainian project: Discussion to the current political situation, consequences for youth exchange programs.
- How to deal with (cultural) diversity.
- The questions of financing projects with a focus on DPJW guidelines.
- The dynamics of group work and how to deal with conflicts
- Working together in an international team
- Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen and Osterholz
- Visit of a cultural event in Bremen
- Quick start to project management
- The conception of individual ideas for projects
- How to say goodbye, how to design long-term projects working in the field of youth work
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de