TF ITALY, a Toolfair in Italian language
, - Rom, Italien
Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
The ToolFair is an event created to facilitate the meeting of youth workers, youth leaders, trainers, working at national level with trainers of neighbouring European countries who are able to work in the Italian language.
The objectives of the Toolfair are:
1. to promote exchanges of approaches and educational tools used in the youth field;
2. To increase the quality of educational tools and practices in order to create a positive impact on the youth sector;
4. To give an opportunity to youth organizations to create networks;
5. To find bridges among sectors to work effectevely together on topics such as racism, citizenship, intercultural education, social inclusion youth participation, gender issues, learning mobilities, self-entrepreneurship.
6. To participate to the selection of the tools that will participate to the Tool International Fair that will be held in Malta 7 to 12 November
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de