, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Rumänien
Friedenskreis Halle e.V., Germany
TC on active citizenship. The scope of the project is to equip youth workers with the necessary competences to run educational programs in order to raise the level of active participation among young people in their communities.
The scope of the project is to equip youth workers with the necessary competences to run educational programs in order to raise the level of active participation among young people in their communities.
Our objectives with this training are:
- To undertake a learning journey on active participation
- To understand and explore NFE learning principles, tools, methods and instruments;
- To upgrade the experience of a European dimension for the participants;
- To raise participants’ awareness about their own self development and their roles as youth workers;
- To provide participants with practical tools, methods and instruments which will ensure their effectiveness when designing educational programs centered on active participation;
- To enable participants to acquire skills related to leadership, communication, critical thinking and tolerance in the context of European active participation;
- To empower participants to understand their active participation leads to change;
- To share examples of good practice from the partner countries;
- To encourage participant reflect on their own learning process.
For more information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de