The Peace Pilgrimage
, - Lugo to Santiago de Compostela, Spanien
Center for Intercultural Understanding
The training course will take the format of a 100km hike-pilgrimage using what is known as the first European Cultural itinerary, the Camino of Santiago de Compostela in Spain, while exploring the power of inner peace through meditation for youth workers.
- Evolving youth work's peace educational practices in considering inner peace methods such as meditation and mindfulness as an important soft-skill for a peace builder.
- Equipping the youth workers with practical skills about conflict management and intercultural dialogue in order to prevent religious and political forms of extremis
- Providing a space for thе participants to sharе and rеflеct about thеir own еxpеriеncеs and knowlеdgе in thе fiеld of intеr-rеligious dialoguе along the walking pilgrimage
- Showсasing thе rolе of youth work in promoting healthy lifestyles, but also сontributing for a sustainablе реaсе, tolеrant soсiеty
- Offering a networking opportunity for organizations to develop collaborations in peace building projects.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de