The Power of Non Formal Education
, , Italien
Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe).
Why this Training Course?
- To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods
- To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
- To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
- To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
- To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
- To reconsider daily youth work practices.
- To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Youth in Action.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring...
The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. This helps to really understand the real power of NFE.
A TRAINING PROCESS MUCH LONGER THAN THE TRAINING COURSE ITSELF
Please check the following website for a more detailed schedule of the course and more information.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de