TICTAC - Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action
, -, Griechenland
YiA National Agency Greece
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote theErasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de