, - Palermo, Italien
Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
The ToolFair is an event created to facilitate the meeting of youth workers, youth leaders, trainers, working at national level with trainers of neighbouring European Countries who are able to work in the Italian language.
ATTENTION: working language is Italian!!!
The objectives of the Toolfair in Italian Language are:
- to promote exchanges of approaches and educational tools used in the youth field;
- To increase the quality of educational tools and practices in order to create a positive impact on the youth sector;
- To give an opportunity to youth organizations to create networks;
- To find bridges among sectors to work effectively together on topics such as citizenship and migrations, youth participation, intercultural learning, social inclusion, racism, gender issues, self-entrepreneurship and innovation.
- To participate to the selection of the tools that will participate to the International Tool Fair that will be held in Bulgaria from 6th to 10th November 2017.
- Profile of Participants:
- skills to present and share a pedagogical tool already tested in previous activities and adaptable in other/international context
- good level of Italian Language
- motivaion to participate to the full process of the activity
- plans and ideas on how to use what they learned in their work in order to develop personal competencies linked to the objectives of the activity
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de