„Training Camp for Human Rights Facilitators”
, - Sacelu, Rumänien
Center of Educational Resources and Training
The „Training Camp for Human Rights Facilitators” is designed to empower 36 young people to promote and multiply HRs activities inside the local civil society as active European citizens.
T.C. is aiming to :
1.Improve knowledge about planning, implementing and evaluating HRs learning activities for 36 youth workers for 9 days;
2. Develop the organizational and networking skills for 36 youth Workers for 9 days;
3. Support the professional development of 36 youth workers in education, training and youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of teaching, training and youth work in HRs education field across Europe for 9 months;
4. Empower 36 youth Workers to multiply HRs educational activities for 6 months using non-formal active participative methods and techniques for pupils;
5. Improve the quality and innovation of HRs educational activities in 8 local communities through an efficient cooperative network of HRs Youth Facilitators ;
6. Promote social inclusion, solidarity and NO HATE attitude for 160 pupils through 16 sessions on HRs in schools as follow-up activities initiated and run by the 36 participants for 3 months.
7. Increase capacity and management skills to initiate and implement European HRs educational programs and fight against racism ,violence and terrorism
8. Raise awareness of European values for 290 European citizens through a flash mob event;
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de