Training for Trainers (Beginners)
, - Moskau, Russland
The Netherlands School for Innovative Education
The training covers the following topics:
- Coach work – what does it mean – being a coach? Participants will know about the features of this work and how to become a great trainer.
- Coach skills – participants will learn the skills necessary to become a successful trainer.
- Resources for trainers – where coaches can find examples of trainings, where they can find needed tools other useful information essential for providing a high-quality training? Participants will be given information about the resources for trainers.
- Job market for trainers – participants will learn about the working opportunities for trainers: where and how trainers can look for jobs as a trainer; how trainers can find the trainings to conduct; how to position yourself on a market in order to find customers and other topics related to job opportunities for trainers.
- Practice – participants will have workshops where they will put theory into life.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de