Training of Trainers for European Erasmus+: Youth in Action Projects 2019/2020
, - , Ungarn
SALTO Training and Cooperation RC
The major aim of this long-term training course is to train trainers who have the competences and the motivation to contribute to the improvement of the quality of projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme of the European Union.
This Training of Trainers (ToT) lasts ca. one year and consists of:
- three residential seminars
- an international training project you design and run with some other participants
- ongoing e-learning
- ongoing mentoring with one of the course trainers as your mentor
- learning commitments
The dates for the three residential seminars are:
- Seminar 1: 20 September – 29 September 2019 in Hungary;
- Seminar 2: 17 - 26 January 2020 in Germany;
- Seminar 3: 20 - 27 June 2020 in Italy.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de