USEE+: Using Social Entrepreneurship in Erasmus +
, - Mollina, Spanien
Spanish National Agency
The aim of this training has to do with INCLUSION of young people with fewer opportunities through the strategic partnership.
- To create a meeting and debate space to exchange working methodologies and working tools dealing with the inclusion of youth with fewer opportunities in a social entrepreneur
- To promote social entrepreneurship carried out in the frame of the Erasmus +: YiA Programme.
- To promote the cooperation and creation of links between the participants and how to implement inclusion projects. Partnership building.
- To learn different techniques of dynamization and team building, mainly oriented on Social inclusion.
- To develop European and intercultural dimension in the youth projects.
- To plan international projects and project financing.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de