Using Social Entrepreneurship in Erasmus+ - USEE+
, , Zypern
Youth Board of Cyprus
Social entrepreneurship is gaining increasing attention, driven by the desire for change and to see the world as it can be, not as it is. The global economy and national GDPs rely more each time on social economy and the proposal of ethical business based on transparency, sustainability, and tangible and intangible profits and benefits for all stakeholders.
The aim of the course is to create awareness about social economy and social enterprises, appreciate the role of social entrepreneurship that creates social change, deepen participants understanding of the world around them, and to inspire them to create a vision where their passion and desire for change meets self-employability.
- Understand what social entrepreneurship is and its relation to sustainable development.
- Explore different social enterprise approaches and identify different models through showcasing and local study visits.
- Learn about the social impact of social enterprises.
- Create a social enterprise business plan.
- Explore Erasmus+ for entrepreneurial education and source of social enterprises starting point.
- Acquire practical tools for social entrepreneurs (needs analysis using the ‘problem tree method’, business plan development through the ‘business model canvas’, pitching tools.
- Develop competencies, necessary for social entrepreneurs, such as cooperation, risk taking, sense of initiative, leadership, communication, teamwork, creative thinking and innovation for idea generation and problem solving.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de