, - Prag, Tschechien
Czech Republic National Agency
The aim of this CMS/PBA is to support new networks and to find new ways to develop young people´s key competences, work skills, employability. Topics: work based learning and youthwork; traineeship and work placement; international mobility and recognition.
Project will encourage new networks among sectors of VET and Youth, new strategic partnerships focused on employability with innovative approach.
- to promote cross sectoral cooperation among both sectors (VET+YOUTH)
- to support new networks
- to build bridges between formal, non-formal and informal learning
- to support quality of strategic partnerships (KA2) and establish a good ground for cross-sectoral ones
- to find new ways to develop young people´s work skills and key competences
Topics we plan to pursue:
- employability and its support through cross sectoral strategic partnership
- transition from educational systems to world of work
- cooperation of NGOs, schools and employers
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de