YOCOMO 2 – The Trigger for attitudes and behaviours
, Bornheim-Walberberg, Deutschland
JUGEND für Europa
In professional development one of the challenging parts to approach is our attitudes: not so tangible and easy to measure, yet crucial in our work with young people. They manifest in our behaviours, which influence our work, relations and social context.
YOCOMO 2 intends principally to offer you as youth worker a space to reflect and exchange on your practice and understanding with regard to developing attitudes. What does it imply? What does that mean in the context of competences? How do attitudes relate to behaviours? What triggers the change of attitude? How can they be further developed? How do I know that my attitude has changed?
The MAIN PURPOSE is to offer you an opportunity to be curious about your core attitudes as a youth worker and become aware of what is present and where you would like to develop further, in your professional practice.
The course will explore:
- Attitudes and behaviours: what lies beneath?
- Their role in the ETS competence model for youth workers
- Curiosity, inner-readiness, awareness… a few aspects that are essential when working on attitude and behaviours
- The importance of reflection and self-reflective practice
- The link with your professional practice
- you are a youth worker and you already have experience with international mobilities, but want to develop your competences further,
- you are interested to experience working with the ETS competence model for youth workers and developing within,
- you are particularly curious and motivated to explore how attitudes and behaviours can impact your work with young people,
- you are looking for a great opportunity to meet other colleagues and share, exchange, support and evolve
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de