”#YOUACT: YOUth ACTivism shaping our Intercultural Europe"
, - Budapest, Ungarn
UNITED & cooperation partners
The conference aims to create a platform:
-To explore and reveal the core economic and psychological causes of racism as a step to identify adequate response for them
-To understand the recent developments, risks and challenges in Europe by exploring the local and regional context where youth antiracist work happens
-To exchange and create new methods and good practices in antiracist youth work both offline and online
-To build opportunities for working together more efficiently whilst increasing motivation for innovation and networking through youth work.
This conference is prepared by:
* Foundation Subjective Values (H)
* MRG Minority Rights Group
* Human Rights Institute (SK)
* No Hate Speech Armenia (ARM)
* DFUNK Danish Refugee Council Youth (DK)
* FURD Football Unites Racism Divides (UK)
* Center for Intercultural Dialogue (MK)
* UNITED for Intercultural Action
If your organisation is interested to nominate a representative, please fill the online expression of interest form. Each organisation can nominate only ONE delegate.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de