Young people and extremism: Building resilience through youth empowerment
, - N.N., Großbritannien
SALTO Cultural Diversity & The UK National Agency for Erasmus+
Objectives of the Study Visit
1. To provide theoretical and practical support to youth workers (and others with responsibility for youth work and young people's non-formal learning) to develop the knowledge, skills and experience needed to build young people's resilience to extremism and radicalisation.
2. To build the capacity of youth organisations to respond to the risks of extremism and radicalisation, and to increase young people's resilience.
3. To highlight relevant experience and good practice in the UK (at local and national levels). In particular, to highlight the role of civic youth work as an approach that encourages young people's active citizenship and can help in reducing the risks from extremism and radicalisation.
4. To engage learners in reflecting on and sharing experiences and lessons learnt from their own context.
5. To highlight opportunities under the Erasmus+ Programme to develop joint projects and to strengthen European networks working on this theme.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de