Your Future under Construction
, - Lucena, Spanien
Amigos de Europa
The overall aim of the TC is to increase the awareness of personal and professional strengths and authenticity for 28 youth workers during a personal journey of self-discovery.
- To support youth workers to become more aware of themselves, thus to enable them to make conscious choices and decisions that fit with their (professional) goals in life.
- To provide youth workers with tools to support youth they work with through a similar process.
- To raise the awareness of the market-value of young persons on the labour market by working on their self-confidence and empowering
- To understand how our behaviour is influenced by our perception of ourselves and by how others see us.
- To look how you can rely on powerless, inconvenient feelings and deal constructively with them.
- To reflect on their own learning process by using the Key Competences from the Youth Pass.
- To improve competencies for efficient access on labour market for youth workers
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de