Youth Policy Responses to the Contemporary Challenges Faced by Young People
, - Prag, Tschechien
EU-CoE youth partnership
The Symposium is organised in the framework of the Czech Chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe. It will gather up to 120 youth policy makers, researchers, practitioners from youth NGOs and youth work and young people, from across the signatory states of the European Cultural Convention, and beyond, who are:
- Representatives of local and national public bodies with a mandate to implement youth policy
- Representatives from other policy sectors that include young people’s concerns in their work (for example, the health sector, the police, etc.),
- Representatives of youth work structures, youth organisations and other civil society entities (for example, organisations working with unaccompanied minors, trade unions, youth councils, etc.) working on youth policy initiatives and processes,
- Young people involved in youth policy processes, or interested to contribute to the discussion on the challenges and needs of young people, including former and current participants of Erasmus+ projects,
- Youth researchers.
All applicants must also:
- have experiences related to policy and participation
- have an active interest to explore contemporary challenges in young people’s lives and their implications on youth policy;
- be able to work in English.
The Symposium will increase participants’ knowledge on youth policy realities, challenges and its principles of governance, and it will support participants to further develop their policy practice in order to respond to contemporary challenges faced by young people.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de